IN SAO PAULO
Hostel in Sao Paulo
Garoa Hostel is located in the most vibrant area of Sao Paulo with countless bars, restaurants, cultural centres and nightlife for all tastes. In a quiet street 250 meters from the subway, we offer cozy rooms with comfy beds (with disable access) for you to relax in after a tiring day out! Check out our amazing garden with a bar where you can enjoy a cold beer and a real Brazilian barbecue!
Garoa Hostel is located in a quiet street just moments away from the hustle and bustle, so it’s the perfect place to explore the city and then relax after a day – or night – out!
Our common areas:
- Deck surrounded by trees with a bar that serves cold beer and great tropical drinks;
- Communal fitted kitchen equipped with everything you may need to prepare your banquets;
- Lounge/ living room with TV and DVD player for you to chill out after a long day out;
- Lovely “winter” garden for some peace and quiet;
- Games room;
- Barbecue place for you to experience a truly Brazilian one!;
- Front porch overlooking a small garden with benches;
- Our staff speak English, Portuguese and Spanish and is always ready to help you make the most of your trip! Tour and trips can be arranged at our 24 reception desk and you can also get helpful tips about the city;
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hostel;
- The back garden is a unique oasis surrounded by excitement of the big city;
- Easy ways to arrive from Guarulhos and Congonhas airports.
Attentive staff, tilingual and with great knowledge of Sao Paulo. Guided Tours can be booked in our 24x7 reception.
Copyright Garoa - Hostel in Sao Paulo - All rigths reserved. líbero+